Georgia Latino Film Alliance and Festival is more than a festival. It is a movement. Where Georgia community meets the Latino culture. A home for creative expression grounded in social change. If you are passionate, innately curious and strive to work with a team that empowers ideas and encourages questions, we want to hear from you.
Learn the day-in, day-out of planning a film festival with internship positions in programming, special events, marketing, development and community outreach, etc. Our internships run through September 2016.
The Georgia Latino Film Festival presents studio premieres, and the best in independent filmmaking, offering extraordinary indies and panel discussions with filmmakers that will inspire, entertain, educate, transform, and stimulate conversation among film lovers.
No phone calls about positions, please. E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an opportunity for you to be in on the ground floor of an exciting initiative to join the leading online media company.
Consider the advantages:
- You will consult with customers and develop customized, targeted multimedia solutions from a broad, diverse portfolio of exceptional products that delivers the largest audience.
- We’re building a team of top talent and you’ll share ideas and explore the latest trends with other “A” players like yourself.
- The new company is nimble and innovative, the culture is energetic and fun, and our new state-of-the art “hub” offices ensure a local focus and impact.
- As we continue to grow we’ll be looking for strong performers to move into leadership roles.
We have multiple opportunities for sales professionals in multiple categories (such as local business and major retail accounts, real estate, automotive, recruitment, etc.) in several markets in New York, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, California and Tx, so feel free to share this information with your talented colleagues.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
A track record of success in consultative, solutions-oriented sales, with a strong preference given to media sales experience.
A demonstrated understanding of needs-based selling and experience with:
- Building and managing a pipeline.
- Conducting needs analysis.
- Developing solutions and writing proposals.
- Presenting proposals and closing deals.
- Marketing skills to leverage social media.
JAMIII Media Group is a digitally-focused Eduation and Entertainment Media company that combines quality programming from across the country and around the world and up-to-the-minute entertainment news through www.ovnlatino.com JAMIII Media Group provides innovative ways to inform, connect and empower while giving the people a Platform for wireless broadcast solutions and in the communities we serve. JAMIII Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
JAMIII Media Group endeavors to make www.ovnlatino.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com